Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount Stand Adjustable Fits 2 Screens Up To 27"
Whether you use dual screens for collaboration or simply to have more online research power, it helps to have a dual desktop mount stand at your workstation. This heavy-duty dual screen mounting stand by Randy & Travis Machinery is the perfect solution.
Compatible with screens measuring up to 27 inches and weighing up to 19.4 pounds (each side cannot exceed 9.7 lb), this mount is built to work. To accommodate collaboration, the stand features an adjustable mount that allows for tilt ranging from +80 degrees to -90 degrees. A 180-degree swivel capability, 360-degree rotation, and adjustable height accommodate a variety of users and uses. It even allows users to choose between portrait and landscape shapes for extra convenience.
Installation is easy with the included step-by-step users' manual. All the tools you'll need come with this stand. Mount it on the back of your computer desk with a heavy-duty C-clamp or an optional grommet mount.
Tired of twisted, jumbled cables? With the included cable clips for the centre pole and arms, you can organise your cables so that you can easily find what cable attaches where.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 61.46 x 31.75 x 13.46cm (L x W x H)
- Colour: Black
- Compatible screen sizes: 10" to 27"
- Compatible screen weight: Up to 4.4kg each side
- Backside mounting holes: 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm
- Centre post: 45.72cm
- Mounting brackets: 73.66cm at the centre
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Tilt: +80° to -90°
- Swivel: 180°
- Rotation: 360°
- Accessories: Users' manual, installation tools, cable clips, heavy-duty ‘C' clamp, 4-in grommet mount, and other installation hardware
- Mounts on desks up to 10.16cm thick
- Installs easily
- Organise your cables with integrated cable management
- Full motion articulation to reduce strain and fatigue
- Clamp-style mount cuts clutter
- Deluxe gas-spring dual mount
Note: Stand only - monitors not included.
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.