700KG Auto Slide Sliding Gate Opener Automatic w 4m Rail
With its ultra-smooth yet ultra-powerful operation, the HUH-7X Sliding Gate Opener has the smart features you're looking for — and all at an ultra-affordable price.
With a hefty output power of 300W, this diecast aluminum alloy motor can power a gate weighing up to 700kg. Quality constructions includes an alloy baseplate and a 4m steel-reinforced nylon gear rack. This rack not only ensures silent operation, but it also ensures a long life for your opener.
Several safety features are included for your peace of mind. There's a stop and auto-reverse mode for obstructions, and the sensitivity of this mode is customisable. There's a manual release for any power outages, overload protection, and an auto close function with an adjustable delay time. There's even an auto warm-up feature at freezing temperatures to ensure you're never "stuck out in the cold." The opener will operate at temperatures approaching -30°C!
You'll receive 3 remote controls with your purchase. Full hardware and easy-to-follow DIY instructions are also included.
For a smooth and silent sliding gate for home or business, we've got your answer. Purchase the HUH-7X Sliding Gate Opener today.
Features of the HUH-7X Sliding Gate Opener — 300W:
- Powerful diecast aluminum alloy motor
- Soft, smooth and silent openings and closings
- Alloy baseplate
- 4m steel reinforced nylon gear rack
- Stop and reverse mode in case of obstruction (customisable sensitivity)
- Auto-close function is fully adjustable
- Auto warm-up for low temperatures
- Emergency release keys for manual operation in case of power failure
- 3 x remote controls (433.92 MHz); operation at up to 30m
- 4-button operation: close, open, stop and pedestrian open
- Full user manual and all installation hardware included
- Gate is NOT included
- Voltage: 240V AC
- Output power: 300W
- Current: 2 amps
- Overload protection
- Travel speed: (7.9"/second) 20CM/SECOND
- Maximum weight of gate: 700kg
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- CE/EMC approval model
- Model Code: HUH-7X
NOTE: Final assembly and adjustments will need to be carried out by a proficient professional before use.
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.